[Events] 2004-10-16 // The Synergy Project

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Fri Oct 15 16:30:11 BST 2004

Sat night, the "post-Summer celebration" by the Synergy Project
collective. A big dance night with tons & tons of acts.

Date: Sat 16h Oct 2004
Time: all-nighter
Site: http://www.thesynergyproject.org/view_event.asp?id=8
Venue: SEOne, http://www.seonelondon.com/locationmap.aspx

Party will include rather nice Deep Blue area of SEOne,
http://www.seonelondon.com/deepblue.aspx

There will art-exhibits from some of the ESF participants too.

Bit rushed here, but those links ought to give you a sense of how
rockin' this night will be. Seems like a load of people I've been
chatting with are going to this one.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"What is my chance of pulling tonight? A thousand paths to choose."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/