[Events] 2004-11-13 // Eurocircle + Lord Mayors Show

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Wed Nov 10 13:37:48 GMT 2004

This Saturday morning and early afternoon witnesses the The Lord Mayor's
Show, possibly the most gratuitously opulent bit of London-luvvin'
pageantry you will ever clap yer eyes on.

Eurocircle, which has proved popular with events folks, has sequestered
swathes of the Heeltap & Bumper bar in Cannon's St, much as the Crown
(and all those with broadcast rights) would do of the new Lord Mayor's
estates were he not to pledge allegiance to 'em on Saturday. Probably.

NB This is a different mayor to Our Glorious Ken. I don't know whether a
   gilded stagecoach is more expensive than Ken's "LM 1" Roller.

Time: before 10:30 recommended for the 11:05-12:20 passing St Paul's